When it comes to put some sparkles on your appearance as you step out then think about having sequin on your outfit. Sequins are now made of plastic and they can be either sewn or glued to a fabric- so, if you have ‘this’ favorite skirt of yours that you feel would look good with some sequins: get sequins, thread and needle and make the embellishment. Sequins are noticeable on most wedding gowns and garments having sequins are often taken as casual- they are also used in garments for formal occasions though. However, sequined garments are the ‘official’ clothing of party-goers especially the show stopping parties. How can one forget that sequined articles are ‘New Year’s eve’s special possession for the ladies?
And just for the history, the use of sequins have been traced back to the reign of Tutankhamun of Egypt.
SEQUIN SKIRT can be made with the sequins covering the whole length of the skirt or just a part and their presence comes with glitters in an array of colors. Most teens in the U.S seem to cherish having an oversized top/shirt on their SEQUIN SKIRTS but the truth is that you let your style make a bold statement.
CARING FOR YOUR SEQUIN SKIRT
Due to the delicate nature of the sequin, there is a great need to exhibit some care while wearing one. Here are some tips:
- SEQUIN SKIRT should be gently hand washed and tumble-/air-dried. It is advisable to turn the skirt inside out as you wash.
- Loose threads on the garment should not be pulled at all. The sequins could fall apart if that was done.
- Do not throw your SEQUIN SKIRT about; it should be left hanging freely in the wardrobe.
- Don’t just take a seat; watch out for rough edges and avoid them.
- When ironing, SEQUIN SKIRTS should be turned inside out. The sequins should not be exposed to intense heat.